- Invitation to private previews, receptions, and other events specifically for the President’s Circle
- Annual day-trip tour of outstanding private gardens
- Invitation to annual President’s Circle end-of-summer celebration
- Two Signature Plants selected by BBG horticulturists
- Personally guided tour of BBG
- Unlimited free admission to BBG for you and your guests
- Unlimited free parking upon presentation of membership card (excludes overnight parking)
- Recognition in BBG’s newsletter, Plants & Gardens
- One complimentary Individual membership for a friend
- $1,225 tax deductible
Join the inner circle of Garden friends: the President's Circle.
Your support at the President's Circle level makes you a partner in a community of dedicated individuals sustaining Garden programs that have an impact around the corner and across the globe.
In appreciation and recognition of your philanthropic commitment to Brooklyn Botanic Garden, we are honored to offer you unique privileges and opportunities. Get to know the Garden intimately through special behind-the-scenes tours by its dedicated staff, private previews of public events, the annual President's Circle dinner, and day trips to private gardens in the New York area.
For more information on becoming part of this special group, please call Robby O'Sullivan at 718-623-7246 or email [email protected].Join the President's Circle
President's Circle Member Privileges
In appreciation of their generosity, President’s Circle members are afforded all the benefits of general members, plus unique access to the Garden. Highlights of President’s Circle benefits include:
Cherry Blossom Celebration
Join us for a tranquil, elegant evening of hanami, or flower viewing, with wine and curator talks under the exquisite canopy of Cherry Esplanade.
Enjoy day trips to stunning horticultural sites in the tri-state region, arranged exclusively for President’s Circle members. BBG provides transportation by coach, lunch, and an afternoon snack with wine.
Connect with other Garden friends and meet BBG’s curators to learn about their work during intimate cocktail receptions at the Garden and in the homes of BBG friends and trustees.
Annual President’s Circle Celebration
Join together with BBG friends to celebrate the end of summer at our yearly President’s Circle celebration. Expect an inspired menu, exciting Garden updates, and BBG’s heartfelt appreciation for our star supporters.
All BBG Member benefits, including:
- Invitations to members' events, including the Members' Plant Sale Preview, Members' Summer Hours, and Sunset Picnics
- 10% discount at the Garden Shop and Cafè
- Discounts and advance notice for public programs, courses, trips, and tours
- A BBG calendar
- Library use and borrowing privileges
- Reciprocal privileges at botanic gardens across the country
- Discounts from Membership Partners, local and national garden-related retailers, and other businesses
Photos From President's Circle Events
Each year, President’s Circle members are invited to visit a private garden in the area. Photo by BBG staff.
Members enjoying cocktails on Lily Pool Terrace at the annual President’s Circle Dinner. Photo by Dmitry Gudkov.
Members in the Bonsai Museum during a private event. Photo by Radhika Chalasani.
President’s Circle members enjoy exclusive access to the Garden during the annual Cherry Blossom Preview. Photo by Julienne Schaer.
Members at a President’s Circle event celebrating Bluebell Wood at its peak. Photo by Julienne Schaer.
Members at the Fall Foliage Tour learning firsthand from staff experts about seasonal changes among BBG’s flora and fauna. Photo by Julienne Schaer.
President’s Circle members receive behind-the-scenes opportunities, including hard-hat tours of Garden projects under construction. Photo by BBG staff.
The annual President’s Circle Dinner in the beautiful Palm House. Photo by Radhika Chalasani.
Levels and Additional Benefits
The distinguished members of the Chairman’s Circle form the Garden’s philanthropic leadership through their annual support of $50,000 or more. For more information, please call Robby O'Sullivan at 718‑623‑7246 or email [email protected]
Brooklyn Botanic Garden is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. A portion of membership fees and benefit event tickets, and 100% of contributions are tax deductible.
The full legal name and address of the Garden is
Brooklyn Botanic Garden Corporation
1000 Washington Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225
Double Your Impact
Many companies will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Learn More ›
For more information on becoming part of this special group, please call Robby O'Sullivan at 718‑623‑7246 or email [email protected].